USAID OAA has awarded a Cooperative Agreement Leader with Associates (LWA) for the implementation of the MEAS Project to a Consortium led by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.Consortium Partners
(click link for partner profile):
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (ILLINOIS).
- Michigan State University (MSU),
- University of Florida (UF),
- University of California Davis (UC Davis),
- Cornell University (CORNELL),
- North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University’s School of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences (NCAT),
- Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Cultural Practice (CP), LLC,
- Winrock International (WI),
- Sasakawa Africa Fund for Extension Education (SAFE),
- Sasakawa Africa Association (SAA) with its partner, the Global 2000 program of the Carter Center (SG 2000).
- The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
- Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA)